The Ojai Music Festival is pleased to welcome you back to in-person concerts and events on September 16 to 19, 2021 for the 75th Festival. Your health and safety, and that of our entire Festival family is of paramount importance to us.
The Festival has developed comprehensive protocols to help ensure that your Ojai experience is welcoming, and safe. These measures are based on guidance from our team of healthcare professionals, as well as from federal, state and county officials. We will keep the Festival family informed as related updates are communicated with us. We appreciate your patience, support, and participation in our efforts to help minimize the risk of exposure and the spread of COVID-19.
Here are key safety measures that we plan to implement:
- Properly fitting masks (covering nose and mouth) will be required to enter Festival venues
- Social distancing will be easy with the addition of related signage and reduced capacity
- New hand sanitization stations will be available throughout the Festival campus
- Frequent scheduled surface-cleaning of all Festival spaces, including seating areas and restrooms
- Daily health screenings of all Festival staff and artists