Be Prepared: Read The HHTM Fact Sheet
Here are several reminders to make your tour experience more enjoyable!
- Your ticket is valid for either or both days (November 12-13) to visit each house once. Hours are 10am-4pm.
- Shuttle transportation will be provided to all homes. Shuttles will depart from Ojai Valley School (723 El Paseo Rd.) and San Antonio Elementary School (650 Carne Rd.) approximately every 20 minutes. Your ticket will have the locations of the shuttle stops. Last shuttle is 3:30pm.
- Homes may be visited in any order. Please keep in mind that the last shuttle will depart at 3:30pm and if you begin the tour in the late afternoon you may not be able to visit all the homes.
- The homes are not wheelchair accessible. If you have special needs, please contact Sherry at the Ojai Music Festival office for further information: 805-646-2094.
- Flat shoes are required and closed-toe shoes recommended. If you wear high-heeled shoes, you will be asked to remove your shoes. Booties will be distributed at the homes.
- Public restrooms will be available at the Holiday Marketplace at 703 El Paseo Rd.
- Children under the age of 12 will not be admitted into the homes.
- Docents will help guide the tour and answer any questions about the homes.
- There will be entertainment at various homes provided by students and Ojai musicians.
- Tickets will be sold during the weekend of the event at the Holiday Marketplace, located at 703 El Paseo Road and at the homes. Tickets will be $45 the day of the event.
- Please join us at the Holiday Marketplace, rain or shine! Admission is free and open to the public. Hours are Saturday 10am-5:30pm and Sunday 10:00am-4:30pm.
- There are no refunds on tickets. But if you turn your tickets back, we will issue a receipt to you for a tax-deductible donation in the amount of the value of your tickets.
- In case of heavy rain, the event will be canceled. Your ticket will be considered a donation to the Ojai Music Festival.