Make a Recurring Gift
When you set up a recurring gift to the Ojai Music Festival you create a platform from which creativity is possible.
Recurring giving is an easy, automatic way to support the Ojai Music Festival that works for your budget and schedule. It is convenient, customizable, environmentally friendly, and helps ensure a steady source of funding for the Festival.
You can set up your recurring gift by credit card now, or the next time you make an online donation, by choosing the frequency of your gift on our gift form.
Once you have entered your payment information and submitted your recurring gift, the Festival will automatically deduct gifts from your credit card according to the amount and frequency (monthly or quarterly) you provide.
Here are some examples of what your monthly giving can support:
- $6.25/mo = $75/yr: Funds free tickets for public school students and their families to a Libbey Bowl performance
- $10/mo = $120/yr: Funds one classroom to attend the BRAVO Imagine Concert
- $25/mo = $300/yr: Funds BRAVO music education program to one elementary classroom
- $50/mo = $600/yr: Brings Livestream of Festival performances to audiences around the nation and world
- $100/mo = $1,200/yr: Sponsors a Festival Arts Management Intern
If you have recurring gift questions or would like to stop or adjust your recurring gift any time, please contact Joy Atrops-Kimura, Stewardship Manager at 805.646.2094 or [email protected]