Ojai Holiday Home Tour & Marketplace FAQ
We look forward to seeing you at the Holiday Home Look In on November 10-11, 2018, a benefit for the Ojai Music Festival and its BRAVO music education and community programs. Here are several reminders to make your day more enjoyable!
**Tickets are still available this weekend. You may purchase tickets at our will call box office located at the St. Thomas Aquinas Church Center at 185 St. Thomas Drive, Ojai**
Due to possible Highway 101 closures, we are suggesting to patrons who are coming from south an alternate route to Ojai if parts of Highway 101 and Highway 1 will continue to be closed over the weekend.
From Los Angeles, Orange and San Diego Counties, take I-5 N to CA-126 West bound to CA-150 West bound (10th Street exit) in Santa Paula. Follow CA-150 West that will lead you into Ojai. Although this is a fast route, and even faster than taking HWY 101, we suggest giving yourself additional time for travel over the weekend.
Due to Spectrum internet issues, if you have additional questions, please call Anna Wagner at 805 794-0424.
For current updates on road closures visit: vcemergency.com
- Your ticket is valid for either or both days (November 10-11) to visit each house once. Hours are 10am-4pm.
- You will receive your ticket(s) in the mail early November. On your ticket, there will be driving directions as well as a map to help you. There will be street parking at all the homes.
- Homes may be visited in any order. Please keep in mind that the event ends at 4pm sharp. if you begin the tour in the late afternoon you may not be able to visit all the homes.
- The homes are not wheelchair accessible. If you have special needs, please contact Sherry Devine at the Ojai Music Festival office for further information: 805-646-2094.
- Flat shoes are required and closed-toe shoes recommended. If you wear high-heeled shoes, you will be asked to remove your shoes. Booties will be distributed at the homes.
- Public restrooms will be available at the Holiday Marketplace at 185 St. Thomas Drive.
- Children under the age of 12 will not be admitted into the homes.
- Docents will help guide the tour and answer any questions about the homes.
- There will be entertainment at various homes provided by local Ojai students and Ojai professional musicians who are volunteering their time to the event.
- Tickets will be sold during the weekend of the event at the Holiday Marketplace, located at 185 Saint Thomas Drive and at the homes. Tickets will be $45 the day of the event.
- Please join us at the Holiday Marketplace, rain or shine! Admission is free and open to the public. Hours are Saturday 10am-5:30pm and Sunday 10:00am-4:30pm.
- There are no refunds on tickets. But if you turn your tickets back, we will issue a receipt to you for a tax-deductible donation in the amount of the value of your tickets.
- In case of heavy rain, the event will be canceled. Your ticket will be considered a donation to the Ojai Music Festival.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at 805 646 2053 or email [email protected]. For up-to-date information on the day of the event, please call 805 646 2094 and listen to the recorded message.