We look forward to seeing you at the Holiday Home Look In on November 16-17, 2019, a benefit for the Ojai Music Festival and its BRAVO music education and community programs. Here are several reminders to make your day more enjoyable!
- Your ticket is valid for either or both days (November 16-17) to visit each house once. Hours are 10am-4pm.
- The will call box office will be located at the Holiday Marketplace, located in Libbey Park. You can also purchase tickets at the Marketplace and the homes. Tickets will be $45 the day of the event.
- Homes may be visited in any order. You will be able to drive to three of the four homes; the fourth home, the El Sombrero home will only be accessible via our free shuttle service.The shuttle location will be at Monica Ros School at 793 McNell Road. There will be parking available to park your car. Please keep in mind that the last shuttle for El Sombrero will depart at 3:30pm and if you begin the tour in the late afternoon you may not be able to visit all the homes.
- The homes are not wheelchair accessible. If you have special needs, please contact Sherry Devine at the Ojai Music Festival office for further information: 805-646-2094.
- Due to uneven outdoor surfaces, flat shoes are required and closed-toe shoes recommended. If you wear high-heeled shoes, you will be asked to remove your shoes. Booties will be distributed at the homes.
- Public restrooms will be available at the Holiday Marketplace at Libbey Park.
- Children under the age of 12 will not be admitted into the homes.
- Docents will help guide the tour and answer any questions about the homes.
- There will be entertainment at various homes provided by students and Ojai musicians.
- Please join us at the Holiday Marketplace at Libbey Park, rain or shine! Admission is free and open to the public. Hours are Saturday 10am-5:30pm and Sunday 10:00am-4:30pm.
- There are no refunds on tickets. But if you turn your tickets back, we will issue a receipt to you for a tax-deductible donation in the amount of the value of your tickets.
- In case of heavy rain, the event will be canceled. Your ticket will be considered a donation to the Ojai Music Festival.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at 805 646 2053 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For up-to-date information on the day of the event, please call 805 646 2094 and listen to the recorded message.