We look forward to seeing you at the Holiday Home Look In on November 16-17, 2019, a benefit for the Ojai Music Festival and its BRAVO music education and community programs. Here are several reminders to make your day more enjoyable!
- Your ticket is valid for either or both days (November 16-17) to visit each house once. Hours are 10am-4pm.
- The will call box office will be located at the Holiday Marketplace, located in Libbey Park. You can also purchase tickets at the Marketplace and the homes. Tickets will be $45 the day of the event.
- Homes may be visited in any order. Please keep in mind that the last shuttle will depart at 3:30pm and if you begin the tour in the late afternoon you may not be able to visit all the homes.
- The homes are not wheelchair accessible. If you have special needs, please contact Sherry Devine at the Ojai Music Festival office for further information: 805-646-2094.
- Flat shoes are required and closed-toe shoes recommended. If you wear high-heeled shoes, you will be asked to remove your shoes. Booties will be distributed at the homes.
- Public restrooms will be available at the Holiday Marketplace at Libbey Park.
- Children under the age of 12 will not be admitted into the homes.
- Docents will help guide the tour and answer any questions about the homes.
- There will be entertainment at various homes provided by students and Ojai musicians.
- Please join us at the Holiday Marketplace Libbey Park), rain or shine! Admission is free and open to the public. Hours are Saturday 10am-5:30pm and Sunday 10:00am-4:30pm.
- There are no refunds on tickets. But if you turn your tickets back, we will issue a receipt to you for a tax-deductible donation in the amount of the value of your tickets.
- In case of heavy rain, the event will be canceled. Your ticket will be considered a donation to the Ojai Music Festival.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at 805 646 2053 or email email@example.com. For up-to-date information on the day of the event, please call 805 646 2094 and listen to the recorded message.